White Space – Use It or Lose It

reach us now
PREVIOUS NEXT

Every bill or statement usually has some extra space. Why not place that space down near the bill’s “total” box and fill it with an attractive offer for your products or services?

White space. It’s very valuable and every month you send gobs of it out your door and just give it away. Every month. We’re talking about the white space on your statements and bills. Every bill or statement usually has some extra space. Why not place that space down near the bill’s “total” box and fill it with an attractive offer for your products or services?

It’s not that hard to do if you talk to the right statement processing house.

It has been determined that over 90% of the people who receive a bill or statement look at the total box. Kinda makes you wonder what the other 10% are looking at. But the point is, while they are looking at the number why not show them something about your business that they may be interested in?

By mining  customer data from your database, you can tailor the message or offer directly to your customer. Or, maybe another company may be interested in using your white space to advertise their business. In that case, you could SELL your white space.

See how valuable that white space can be? So, why are you just giving it away every month?

by:

John Young

Director of Business Development


August 7, 2012

Subscribe to our newsletter

Get all our latest content for Transactional delivered to your inbox each month.

Ready to learn more about Transactional?

Let's Talk

Get Started Here