TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you establish a prospective or actual business relationship with Bluegrass, you and a Bluegrass representative will exchange basic contact information, such as organization names, contact names, job titles, phone/fax numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, etc.
At that time we will ask for your permission to send you our free e-Newsletters, Alerts, Blog Updates or Special Invitations which we forward periodically to our subscribing clients. Bluegrass sends such communications via email or the U.S. Postal Service.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
The above-mentioned exchange of contact information occurs most often in a personal conversation—either face-to-face or by telephone.
Also, Bluegrass collects basic contact information when a prospective or existing client communicates with us via our online Reach Us form, or subscribes online to our monthly e-Newsletter.
Finally, when a client inquires about a line of credit, Bluegrass turns to The Better Business Bureau and Dunn & Bradstreet to determine the client’s financial stability. We may also occasionally ask a client to complete and submit a credit application to our accounting department.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To provide you with the products and services you have requested
- To communicate with you about your business transactions with us, including such matters as job status, requests for additional information, addressing accounts receivable issues, etc.
- To advise you of changes to our policies
- To inform you of legal changes or U.S. Postal Service updates
- To send offers and promotions to you about our products and services
- To obtain your feedback with the objective of improving our products and services
- To determine credit/financial fitness
- To inform you of other matters which we believe are essential, or to your advantage, to know
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
Some of the data services we provide for our clients involve our partnering with one or more trusted and secure third parties. These organizations perform uniquely specialized and proprietary tasks, helping to reduce costs to our clients and to shorten delivery times.
Other than as designated in the above paragraph, we, and these associates—in combination or severally—will never sell, rent, trade or share any data that you provide to us, except with your explicit, written instructions to do so, or as required by law.
YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
The law requires that we maintain comprehensive and accurate business records concerning the products and services you purchase from us. As a Bluegrass client you may exercise certain controls and choices regarding your interaction with Bluegrass, and also concerning your Contact and Account Information.
Please contact your Bluegrass Business Development Representative and/or your Project Manager concerning any of the following matters:
- Requesting corrections or updates to your Contact Information
- Modifying your permissions regarding subscriptions to Bluegrass e-newsletters, alerts, blog updates or special invitations
- Discussing and resolving issues related to your Bluegrass job, billing or payment histories.
- Consulting with Bluegrass regarding any project for which you have secured, or plan to secure, our services.
COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS
HOW TO REACH US
You may contact us by phone, fax, email or online.
- (800) 928-6247, Toll Free
- (859) 231-7272, Local
- (859) 259-1214, Fax
If you do not know the email address of your Business Development Representative or Project Manager, please contact us at one of the above numbers. Or, feel free to use our online Reach Us form.